Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 12: Tired...No Literally, Tired

One really great thing about Crossfit work outs is the variety.  I have gone to about 45 WODS and not once have we repeated a workout.  How cool is that?

I think back to the LA Fitness days where I would spent 45 minutes on the Elliptical or 30 minutes on a treadmill and being bored. And not getting a workout CLOSE to a WOD.

Today was no different.  After 45 WODS I did a completely new thing:  Flipping Gianormous Tires:


Yeah, I did this at like 6:30am today!



Skill:
Row 750
Rest 2 Minutes
2 Rounds

WOD:
AMRAP

Flipping Tires 2 Minutes  - 22
Rest 2 Minutes
AMRAP
Push Ups 3 Minutes  - 41
Rest 2 Minutes
AMRAP
5 OHS (Over Head Squats 35lbs)  -80
15 Double Unders


I hope everybody has a great weekend and please wish Dennis GOOD LUCK on his 3rd Sprint Triathlon tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment