Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Proud Terrace

Today I turned the big 3-0.  The most common question today was "how do you feel?"  The answer?  Proud.  I feel Proud.  



During my long walk and short run today, I found myself at the crossroads of proud and curiosity. I thought about everything in my life that I was proud about and here is a sample of my list:

1.  Buying and paying off my own car.  
2.  Choosing twice now to move away from all that is familiar and comfortable    to me.  (CT to PA) and now (PA to VA)
3.  Carrying and delivering a Baby
4.  Getting approved to purchase a house by myself
5.  Keeping the same job for over 5 years
6.  Embracing Crossfit instead of letting it intimidate me. 

Yes I've had my less than proud moments, and I've not always achieved my goals but over all, my head is held up high!  

Thursday:

1.50 Mile Run

No comments:

Post a Comment