Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sick of Being Sick

Thank you body for reminding me that I am NOT in college anymore.  Since back from Vegas, I have been.....miserable. 

At first, it was just jet lag and in combination of crappy eating, lots of drinking, and little to no sleep.  Fine.  I deserve that. 

THEN

I come down with a horrendous cold with a side of ear infection.  So where does this leave me?

Well, I attempted going to work last Thursday and had to leave halfway through.  Stayed home Friday, Monday, attempted Tuesday, came home.  Stayed home Wednesday, and so far made it through a foggy half day today. 

As far as Crossfit goes:  Went last Thursday morning and I obviously couldn't make it through the work day.  Went on Saturday and haven't been back since.  THIS. SUCKS. 

So in addition of feeling horrible, I've decided to go on an eating free for all.  Stupid.Stupid.Stupid. 


I'm really upset about the timing of this because I was going to "reset" on October first.  I was going to go hard core paleo and crossfit and hopefully lose the Vegas weight I gained and get back on tract.  Not to mention I committed to rowing 100,000 meters by the 15th, which now looks impossible. 

BUT I HAVE TO REMEMBER.

I am sick.  I need to let my body rest and heal and recover.  These things happen.  With that said, I probably wont see Crossfit again until the earliest this Sunday if I'm feeling up for it.  Sigh. 


Here are some of the pictures we got done in Vegas.  I have to say I am VERY happy how they turned out and I am verry happy about how Dennis and I look in them, couldn't have looked this way with out crossfit in our lives!







No comments:

Post a Comment